Opportunity at MJ
With careers in Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Research and Development and various other functions we offer a wide range of opportunities.
If you would like to be a part of the MJ Family, submit your resume for one of the positions listed below.
Total Experience: 15 to 20 years (min 10 yr in injectables / ophthalmic formulation)
Reporting to: President-Operations
- Schedule completion. To assist production in selection of new equipment & carry out inspection.
- Ensure all equipment maintenance of Liquid Injectable, Tablet & Capsules, DPI & Utility plant with documentation as per schedule and make utility services available to plant.
- Ensure effective and economical utilization of utilities, maintaining environmental conditions production area complying with cGMP requirements by HVAC, water systems & validation. All documentations with respective for FDA audits.
- Ensure proper documentation of URS, FAT, DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ and complying with cGMP requirements as per documented guidelines.
- Responsible for entire electrical system of facility with HT and LT distribution system. Monitor daily electricity consumption and preventive / breakdown maintenance of the system.
- Ensure statutory compliance with MSEB regarding complete Electrical power enhancement as per new project connected loads.
- Ensure proper inventory controls of spares and change parts for optimum availability of plant and machinery for production through engineering store by ERP system.
- Verify MRN with challan, sign and send to account department as per ERP system.
- Ensure instrumentation of entire facility, main building and dry powder Injectable plant area with respective calibration documentations.
- Prepare and ensure compliance to Preventive Maintenance plan of compressed air, chiller, boiler, utility, water system etc.
- Ensure and implement cost reduction & energy saving methods and procedure for Engineering Services.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements related to Engineering Services in time. (MPCB, MIDC & IBR)
- Review department’s monthly report of utility services consumption & WIP stock statement to account dept.
- Ensure operational efficiency of plant, machinery and utilities to a level of 95%.
- Co-ordinate with outside agencies to perform AHU, Validation, Calibration, Mapping and project related activities.
- Ensure to achieve ZERO accident level and man-hour loss in Engineering Services with implementation of safety procedure and proper On Job Training of people.
- Ensure equipment qualification and validation activities.
- Responsible for Change control, deviation, incident, failure investigation etc.
- Building maintenance and management update from inspection point of view and routine purpose.
Department: Regulatory Affairs
Qualification: M. Pharm /B. Pharm
Total Experience: 3 to 4 years
Number of vacancies: 01
Reporting to: Head of Department
- To preparation, compilation, review and submission of Pharmaceutical Dossiers to emerging markets as per ICH and country specific guidelines in CTD, ACTD and regional formats.
- Ensure that the medicinal products applications are prepared as per the requirements of Indian drug rules & Regulations.
- To coordinate for sample requirements if any with the concern department.
- Dossier preparation for Importing Countries Literature Survey, Specification and TAD of Raw Material including API, In-process and Finished Product, Specification and Standard Test Procedure (STP) of Packing Materials.
- Sample Management for Registration.
- To undertake any other assignment given by superior of the department / management from time to time.
- Query response raised by the Health Authority.
- Review at all quality data received from various departments before using in dossiers and technical packages.
- Proper arrangement of Regulatory documents and dossier etc.
- Preparation of FDA Applications for WHO-GMP Certificates and FSCs and their renewal thereof from time to time.
Total Experience: 4to 6 years
Number of vacancies: 01
Reporting to: Section head
- Maintaining primary books of accounts regularlyin tally.
- Preparation of ledgers & regular accounting.
- Preparing & Analyzingaccounting Records , Monthly MIS Report & Financial Statement Like Cash Flow, Fund Flow , Profit & Loss Account & Reporting it to the Management
- Handling Cash & Bank Accounts
- Handling TDS return
- Maintaining the invoice data.
- Assistance in the Final Accounts & Balance sheet
- Preparing Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Assisting in Sales Tax Payment and Return
- Dealing with Debtors & Creditors & preparing their Reconciliation Statements
- Debit note, Credit note Register Maintain
Qualification: B. Pharm
Total Experience: 3 to 4 years ( small volume parentrals only)
Number of vacancies: 02
Reporting to: Section Head Of department
- Involved in solution preparation
- Component preparation
- Aseptic Filling Activity
- Visual Inspection Activity (Automatic visual inspection machine operation)
- BMR/BPR and SOP preparation
- Audit Preparation
Department: QC (Microbiology)
Qualification: M. Sc.-Microbiology /Biotechnology
Total Experience: 3 to 4 years (candidate should be from Injectable formulation)
Number of vacancies: 01
Reporting to: Section head
- Perform daily monitoring of differential pressure and temperature of media preparation room, MLT / BET room, and Sterility room twice in a day and Calibration of weighing balance and pH meter.
- Perform Environment Monitoring (EM) by active, passive air sampling, Surface Monitoring and Personnel monitoring of Vial, Ampoule, Cartridge production area and Microbiology laboratory and their reporting with preparation of trend analysis.
- Perform Water Sampling & Analysis of Potable water, Purified water, Water for Injection (WFI) and pure steam condensate and their results reporting with preparation of trend analysis.
- Perform Microbial Limit Test (MLT) of raw materials, finished products as per specification and reporting and co- ordinate to Q.C dept for release/dispatches.
- Perform Bacterial Endotoxin Test (BET) of Water for Injection, Bulk solution, semi-finished & finished product samples as per specification and reporting and co- ordinate to Q.C dept for release/dispatches.
- Perform Particulate Matter Test (PMT) of various primary packaging materials, semi-finished and finished product samples by Liquid Bound Particle Counter (LBPC) and their reporting.
- Perform Bioburden Testing of Bulk solutions and primary packaging materials by membrane filtration method. Observation and their reporting with release.
- Perform Media Preparation and sterilization of media required for different tests and performs Growth Promotion Test of daily prepared media as well as newly received media.
- Operation of Dry Heat Sterilizer, Autoclave and to maintain their record.
- Sub-culturing and Culture dilution of various bacterial and fungal cultures on their respective frequency and due. Maintaining of sub-culturing culture dilution records & Discard of overdue bacterial, fungal cultures and maintaining their record.
- Non-routine Activities such as Perform Disinfectant efficacy test of newly received consignment of disinfectants, Analysis of spore count of newly received biological indicator and their reporting, Analysis of exposed biological indicator and their reporting, Media fill activities and documentation etc.